START YOUR NEW LIFE NOW....JUST SHED AWAY ALL YOUR EXTRA FATS.......LOVE YOUR BODY AND THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BEAUTIFUL...

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DETOX PROGRAMME

helo frenz....ntg much 2 say.......diet without rice still going on n wit the elp of my mum n frenz......but, sumtimes i jz feel 2 gv up...anyhow have manage till todate........after so long jz back 2 my blog n notice abt the detox programme arrange bu another contestant........i hv register my name on it n hope follow the detoc programme menu. I reali wan 2 lose weigth but till now i jz have lost 2kg but gain again 1 kg bak.......hope the detox programme wil help me......

2 comments:

noradzlina.kamdani said...

hi gowri...it's been ages since ur last update..congrats on ur losing weight... i'm like a yo-yo too...hopefully by joining the 3 days detox challenge i can reduce some weight...good luck to u too

Zalia Hezlin Abolah Zawawi said...

hai.. don't give up okay..

about the dvd.. please emel me at spiderx_woman79@yahoo.com..

me also didn't lose weight after 39 days..